Vixen's Book List 2014

Vixen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of weeks ago I finished reading Rainbow Rowell's book Fangirl. I purchased this book while waiting for me flight back home (had to wait 5 hours!). I am so glad I bought this book as I absolutely loved it! I could not put it down and read most of it in the airport. I give this book a 5/5.

I look forward to reading Rowell's other books also. 

Ooooh! :exc: I can imagine how you were glued to the pages! I just read the book a few weeks ago and I simply couldn't put it down, it was so engrossing. I'm so happy you liked it! :smile2:

I would recommend Attachments, like Athena, I really enjoyed that novel too. I haven't read any of the others but they are definitely on my wishlist :yes:

Ooooh! :exc: I can imagine how you were glued to the pages! I just read the book a few weeks ago and I simply couldn't put it down, it was so engrossing. I'm so happy you liked it! :smile2:

I would recommend Attachments, like Athena, I really enjoyed that novel too. I haven't read any of the others but they are definitely on my wishlist :yes:

I read Fangirl in August and I loved it too. I hope you enjoy the other books by Rainbow Rowell. I quite liked Attachments by her but I haven't yet read Eleanor & Park. Landline is on my wishlist.

All three books are on my wishlist :) I'm trying to keep away from buying them as I have a heap of books I need to get through on my bookshelf (Let's see how long this lasts :)). 

All three books are on my wishlist :) I'm trying to keep away from buying them as I have a heap of books I need to get through on my bookshelf (Let's see how long this lasts :)).

Good luck! It can be difficult, I struggle with it too :blush2:. I wish you lots of strength for it.