Tips on what book to read next?

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to the reading scene as I just finished my first 3 book; The Hunger Games triology.
These were the first 3 books i actually sticked with and finished and i really enjoyed it.

My question now is what is in the same context and can relate to The Hunger Games the most, since i really liked the way it was put in the whole story.
Keep in mind this would be my second book i will attempt to read, personally i really like the sort of futuristic scene not almost fantasy like.

I hope you guys can help me out with a suggestion of what books i can read now.

Thanks in Advance,

Kenz

I enjoyed The Hunger Games as well, i thought the first book was definiitely the best of the three though. I read Wool by Hugh Howey earlier this year & really enjoyed it, it's the first book in a trilogy  so if you like it there's another two to look forward to  :D

• 4 weeks later...

What first comes to mind is if you did enjoy the Hunger Games and are in to taste the Harry Potter's books, may I suggest the incomparable Jules Verne's novels. This French writer born in 1828 wrote each novel mixing adventure and science-fiction. Numerous works have been declared masterpieces. Here are a few titles: 20, 000 leagues under the sea, Five weeks in a balloon, Journey to the center of the earth.

Brand new book by author Michael Wills : Three Kings - One Throne. Chevalry lovers, you are in for a treat. In the 11th century, two warriors devoted to three pretendents for the crown of England become forceful adversaries. The novel relates their own lives as well as their masters through a disturbed period in Europe. Wills takes the challenge of brigning historical facts into perspective and I would personally bet that this book will become a classic.