Character who refers to him/herself in the third person?

Hello, I have a somewhat unusual request. I'm looking for books where the character (either a main or a secondary one) refers to him/herself in the third person. Please note that I do not mean the author or the narrator referring to himself in the third person as a literary device; I mean fictional characters who have such a habit in everyday life

well, a somewhat unusual request. The only one I can think of quickly, is the character Barkis, in Charles Dickens book hmmmn which one? It could be Great Expectations? He says 'Barkis is willing' [ to marry] and other things prefaced with his name.However, it could also be in David Copperfield, I can't remember.

Hmm,

I recall Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series and her YA series. There's a character called Simi (nick name supposedly meaning baby) who refers to herself as The Simi. She'd say "The Simi want/likes ...." She is hilarious with a voracious appetite, there isn't a thing she won't eat especially if she adds ketchup/barbeque sauce and yes she'd eat a car too tires and all.

Edited by Kreader