Hi everyone!

Sabry

Thanks!!!

Signor I like a lot of kinds of books, but I prefer mystery, crime, thriller and chick-lit books.

Now I'm reading "A Feast of Crows" by George R.R. Martin

Signor Yes I watch the tv series too and I like it! it's very loyal with the books.

You read all the books? Do you like the tv series?

Athena the third book is the best! You should read it soon.

It's so hard to talk about this series without posting spoilers, but I'll do my best. :D

I have read all of the books and I like them a lot . . . although the most recent one (Dance with Dragons) I didn't seem to enjoy as much as the others. It didn't feel like it was leading anywhere - although that's probably because it's setting up for the final two (hopefully). I won't spoil it, but I will say that there's a good little twist ending, as well as a few nice moments with Daenerys and the dragons that I'm looking forward to seeing on the screen . . .

My favourite characters overall are Tyrion, Jaime and 'Cat o' the Canals'. ;)

I do watch the TV show and I agree that it's mostly very loyal to the books. I'm looking forward to the 'big event' in series 4 - I'm sure you are too. :D

I will read the third book in a little while :).

I've seen season one of the TV series, season two we'll watch in a while (I bought the Blu-ray but we're still watching some other things first). I liked it a lot though I wish the violence and nudity was a bit less. They added certain things that weren't in the first book, to make the series seem more appealing (I think) to a certain audience. I feel it could've done without some of those scenes and bits. Overall I like the TV show but I prefer the books (so far, at least). The books add a lot more detail to it. Anyway, I look forward to seeing season two sometime (and season three, when they release the Blu-ray of that and once I've read all the books).

Thanks!!!

Signor I like a lot of kinds of books, but I prefer mystery, crime, thriller and chick-lit books.

Now I'm reading "A Feast of Crows" by George R.R. Martin

Welcome aboard Ssabry. What are some of the authors you like in the crime/mystery/thriller category. I also enjoy the category.

I have read all the Game of Thrones but became disenchanted with them in books four and five.

Off subject - Spanish wines are some of my favorite - are you familiar with any that you could recommend. My favorite was the 1998 La Rioja Alta Gran Reserve 904. :smile:

Edited by muggle not

Welcome Sabry :smile:

I have read all of the books and I like them a lot . . . although the most recent one (Dance with Dragons) I didn't seem to enjoy as much as the others. It didn't feel like it was leading anywhere

Yep.  It's five pages of excitement surrounded by 1,000 pages of nothing much happening :sleeping-smiley-009

In my opinion the best book is `A Storm of Swords`, the third book, because`A Feast of Crows` is more boring, it seems like nothing happens and if `Dance with Dragons` is the same.... They have so many pages!!! However I like Danaerys and Signor if you say that there are interesting things about hee, it will worth it.

Cuppy I like J.K.Rowlimg, I love Harry Potter, and I like `Casual Vacancy`, Agatha Christy, Stephen King, Marian Keyes, Anne Perry....

What author do you like?

Muggle As I said I like Agatha Christie and Anne Perry

Do you have any recommendation? I love mistery and crime novela so any suggestion I will listen to.

I only like white wine and my favourite brand is `Albariño` Do you know it? But it is said that La Rioja`s wine are very very good.

Have you ever been in Spain?

Hello and welcome Sabry!

Hope you will enjoy it here!

I am reading Game of Thrones too - A storm of swords is definitely the best one so far! I am currently reading a dance with dragons (well I have taken a break - it is a bit slow going)

In my opinion the best book is `A Storm of Swords`, the third book, because`A Feast of Crows` is more boring, it seems like nothing happens and if `Dance with Dragons` is the same.... They have so many pages!!! However I like Danaerys and Signor if you say that there are interesting things about hee, it will worth it.

Cuppy I like J.K.Rowlimg, I love Harry Potter, and I like `Casual Vacancy`, Agatha Christy, Stephen King, Marian Keyes, Anne Perry....

What author do you like?

Muggle As I said I like Agatha Christie and Anne Perry

Do you have any recommendation? I love mistery and crime novela so any suggestion I will listen to.

I only like white wine and my favourite brand is `Albariño` Do you know it? But it is said that La Rioja`s wine are very very good.

Have you ever been in Spain?

There are two authors in the mystery/crime/thriller category that I enjoy. Robert B. Parker (especially his Spenser series)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Parker#Novels and James Lee Burke (Dave Robichaeux series). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lee_Burke

I love the Albarino whites especially Burgans and Val Do Sosego. They are some of my favorite whites.

Have never been to Spain but would love to visit.

Edited by muggle not

So Dance with Dragons is a bit boring too? That`s a pity!

Muggle I don`t know these authors, look for information about them.

Cuppy my favourite Agatha Christy book is Murder on the Orient Express. I haven`t read all her books yet but I want to. What`s your favourite?

Bobbly thanks!

So Dance with Dragons is a bit boring too? That`s a pity!

Muggle I don`t know these authors, look for information about them.

Cuppy my favourite Agatha Christy book is Murder on the Orient Express. I haven`t read all her books yet but I want to. What`s your favourite?

Bobbly thanks!

Probably, Thirteen at Dinner by Christie.

Edited by cuppycakes