Hi I am new

thanks. MY ebook is a collection of eroticas and my printed book is about a rock star and vampires. The description is bellow.

On return to his home town for his last gig of his tour, famous rock star Kacy kay meets a woman who will change his life forever. What he doesn't know is she has a secret. Nicole is half vampire and half human. When she gets the chance to meet her favorite singer her world is complete. But from the first second she lays eyes on him she knows there is something not normal about him, something which she knows is not human, What that maybe she just can't lay her finger on it. When she falls for Kacy she feels complete, but when her family gets attacked her world starts to fall apart. Violence, love, death and music follow the Life Of The Rock Star.

To make matters worse there is no option for you to delete your own posts on this forum. So I can't just so oops and delete the one post :P

• 2 weeks later...