No Humans Involved - Kelley Armstrong

Michelle

I've been meaning to write my review of this one, but as always, Kell's sounds far better than anything I can do! You can read hers here, in her blog.

I have to echo every word.. Kelley's books cross all genres, and should appeal to a wide audience. This is a series, and yet each book stands out by itself.

Jaime has appeared in some of the previous books, and I've looked forward to her getting her own story. She's a great character, strong, sexy, and yet down to earth.

The book grabs you, and doesn't let go, and I can't wait for the next one. :)

(PS Kell didn't mention how hot this books gets.. very well written scenes! :roll:)

:roll: You flatter me, Michelle!

Honestly, though, it really is an excellent read and, yes, it does get a little steamy at some points, but it's all within context and is never embarrassing as you sometimes find in novels (you know, where you feel you're being a bit of a voyeur and the story would have worked just as well without it - it's not like that here).

Glad to hear it Niki - I don't think you'll be disappointed. I don't think I've found anyone yet who has taken up the recommendation and regretted it!