Looking for book on philosophy and synchronicity

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum and joined because I'm looking for help with trying to find a book.

I'm looking for a book that deals with both philosophy and what I believe is called 'synchronicity'.

I'd like a book that talks about coincidence and fate and possibly religion and philosophy but not something that's too academic. 

I've looked on various websites like amazon etc and there are literally hundreds of books on these subjects but would like some recommendations from people who have possibly read a book along these lines and enjoyed it.

Thanks!

The first one that springs to mind is The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield - this was the first of a whole series of books (that was also made into a film), and was really popular in its day. There are also The Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth Insights (the latest book, which came out in 2011). I would also suggest The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman, and Emissary of Light by James Twyman - both brilliant books by highly respected authors. None of these are what I would call academic but are written very much like typical fiction novels.

There are also of course The Conversations with God (these are not novels) books - now those I do recommend - especially chapter 13 of What God Wants - this contains some truly life changing revelations about life and about what God wants from us. It will blow you away - the answer to life, the universe and everything in between ...

Edited by Talisman