The last film you saw - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely!  I've dug out The Muppet Christmas Carol for next weekend, and have set up my Christmas playlist of songs for car journeys :giggle2:

I have a Christmas song playlist on my iPod :blush2: I've already listened to A Christmas Carol about four times (when making the puddings) but I need to start watching some movie versions soon :grinhat: 

Love Actually ... well, it's almost Christmas :D

x

Would love to see that film again! Unfortunately the DVD is packed away so I'll have to wait a while. I quite like to watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2 around Christmas time, when I was a child I watched Christmas themed films before Christmas but the past few years I haven't, really. To be honest, I've been too tired to even watch one episode of a TV show so I haven't watched anything in the past week or something.

I've never seen The Muppet Christmas Carol, it sounds like fun though.

I love the Muppet Christmas Carol too,.  

I like the part where Kermit meekly asks Scrooge for a piece of coal for some heating and Scrooge shouts, "

How would you like to be UNEMPLOYED!"

Mice in hula skirts appear around Kermit singing,

"This is my island in the sun" :rolol: 

Yep probably my favourite scene too though I do love Miss Piggy as Mrs Cratchit :D It's a great film, I didn't think it would work as well as it did.

x

Having finished A Christmas Carol I now totally know whom you're referring to :D!

I love the Muppet Christmas Carol!

Just got back from seeing Gravity in 3D, elder son (14) and myself really liked it, 8 year old son not so keen unfortunately so had to listen to "I'm bored" at frequent intervals! :D

Glad that you and Big Son liked it at least chaliepud. 

Glad that you and Big Son liked it at least chaliepud.

Dreamt about it last night too so definitely stuck with me (unfortunately not including George Clooney though!)

Just finalised watching 'Flight' with eldest son (over 3 nights as not suitable for my 2 youngest). Thought it was very good although the ending was a little disappointing.

Coran and I went to see Gravity last night in 3D - all I can say is, wow ! I would love to know how they made it.   

I would love to know too! I've been meaning to look it up since I saw it.

When it first came out, apparently a journalist asked at a press conference whether it cost a lot of money to film it in space. :o He later insisted his question was a joke, but I don't think anyone believed him.  :giggle2:

Catching Fire - Brilliant film! Great adaptation, much better than the book with superb acting.

x

I'm glad you enjoyed it :). I hope to be watching the film sometime too, though we'll probably wait for the Blu-ray release.

One (Swedish) channel is broadcasting all Bond films this and next month. So I've seen everyone up to Diamonds are forever now. Before now, I had only seen about 7 of all films. My goal is to have seen them all. 

Catching Fire - Brilliant film! Great adaptation, much better than the book with superb acting.

I Agree- my last movie too.  Saw it the day before it came out in a sneak peak :giggle2:

I Agree- my last movie too.  Saw it the day before it came out in a sneak peak :giggle2:

Nice one! Glad you liked it :)

Just watched This is 40, the 'sequel' to Knocked Up. A bit disappointing, way too long and too much shouting without that many jokes :S