Hello!

StormyRaincloud

My name is Mandie. After deciding that I need to get out more, I thought I would join a reading group, as reading is my big passion. I've failed dramatically at the getting our more, but I'm half way in my quest, by joining a reading group :)

I love to read, obviously or I wouldn't be here really would I.

I don't have a lot of spare time, with littlies, but as soon as they are in the land of nod, I'm in the land of fiction (sometimes non fiction too)

So hi to everyone, hope I can fit in here :)

I'm reading casual vacancy by J K Rowling at the mo, I'm reading it for another online book club to be reviewed in January. I'd much rather be reading Merlin by Stephen Lawhead. I've got so many to read at the moment though, I'm spoilt for choice. Just how I like it :) sorry, I waffle a lot, you can tell I don't get out much hehe

Hi Mandie and welcome! Like chesilbeach said, you'll fit right it nicely in our bunch! :) I already spotted you in the Dexter thread, it's good to have news fans join ur ranks :D

I'm reading casual vacancy by J K Rowling at the mo, I'm reading it for another online book club to be reviewed in January

Coincidentally this is what I'm reading at the moment, too. I hope you wanting to read Merlin instead doesn't mean you are not liking Rowling's new book?

No, not really. I've only just started it, and while it's not fantabulous, I'm enjoying reading about all the inner village politics, and liking some of the characters, it's just Merlin is the second in a series, Taliesin being the first, and I've been waiting for Merlin at the library for a while, and it's just come in so I'm itching to get started on it :) but I can wait. I suppose.