Fiona's 2007 List

Fiona

I've never done one of these before... okay. So what have I finished since the beginning of this year up to now. Actually, I write them all down in a book usually... anyway... from memory.

I'll put my favourites in bold and ones that I liked but didn't love in purple. The rest I just liked unless I say otherwise.

Ice Road - Gillian Slovo (technically 2006 actually but I'll include it)

The Glass Palace - Amitav Ghosh

Saturday - Ian McEwan (or was this 2006? Actually, it was 2006 cos I read it just before Christmas Oh well)

The Last King of Scotland - Giles Foden

Charlotte's Web - E.B. White

Atonement - Ian McEwan

Enduring Love - Ian McEwan

I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith

Blood Brothers (can't remember author) - not very good/imaginative

Finn Family Moomintroll - Tove Jannson (sp?)

Re- reading Harry Potter 1-4 (So far)

I didn't actually read that many books before last Christmas. With uni life and just not having the concentration for books and work and at the time, boyfriend, social life (I didn't have that busy a life I just went through a very depressive two year period where I read about three books in a year. Yes, terrible. Back on track now.

Reading Now: For Whom the Bell Tolls - Hemmingway

Will be reading at the same time: Harry Potters 5-6

Reading next: Possible a DWJ or something short. depending on if I finish Hemmingway before HP comes out... I most likely will but as I've said, with me going home and not reading over a latte, reading time may decrease...

• 2 weeks later...