Hello

Emmy

Hello everyone,

My name is Emmy. I'm french. I'm 33 and I live in Paris with my daughter and my husband.I love the American and English cultures. I studied the English language at school and at the university. Then I moved to England. I lived there for a while and came back 6 years ago.

I've been reading books in english since I was 13, after discovering Agatha Christie. I read about 6 books in English every month now.

I love to read fiction, memoirs, chicklit, non fiction, short stories and poems.

I thought a very good idea to join, mostly to talk about books because I do not find many people here talking in English or in American, and less talking about books in English as you can guess.

I have always felt as an English person. Threee years ago, I met my father. A long story. I learned there that he is an English . So many words to learn now to find my own way...

Though I was raised in a French world, I hope I will be able to speak in fluent English and to share my passion for books with you.

• 2 weeks later...