I want to read a new book similar to....

Hi there. I wanna read a new dramatic book that may make me cry. Books that made me cry are: The elegance of the Hedgehog, The Lovely Bones and The Help (this one didn't make me cry a lot, I was simply sad 'cause I finished it). So I prefer 1st person books and last night I saw "My sister's keeper" and the film made me cry so I wouldn't read the book because I already know the ending and the book is proper for girls -isn't it? Now I'm reading "Cathedral of Sea" by Ildefonso Falcones and I don't mind it even though I don't like that genre (it's too historical). Help me then!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English but I'm not English unfortunately.

Thanks in advance,

It's not, but it's very personal, your really get under Biony's skin and in her head. I actually had to check! That's how personal, and intimate even, it felt to me. I don't think I really remember reading that many 1st person stories, come to think of it. Except of course Room, which frankie suggested. But I think while Room was captivating and truly heart-wrenching, Atonement was more of a tear-jerker.