New bookworm

Snapex

Haha, that's amazing, I remember he was doing a book signing at my local Waterstones and at the time it was only my little brother who liked his books (I hadn't actually read them at this point) so I said I'd take him to see him but it was on the condition that he had to behave himself all week or I wouldn't take him and unfortunately he didn't behave himself or whatever reason we didn't go (I can't actually remember why we didn't go, it was a few years back now). Kinda gutted I didn't go now, having read his books :P

awwww bless you. He's such a nice man. I went to a signing at my local Waterstone a few months before, it was the first time I had met him and even though I don't like to admit it too much now, I cried haha. He was such an inspiration on me as a kid and meeting him was amazing.

I know what you mean about not knowing anyone else who has read it. Its strange to think that nearly 10 years ago when I first started reading The Saga of Darren Shan hardly anyone had heard of him and now he's really big. Good luck to him though, no one deservers it more.