Sting of the Zygons- Stephen Cole

chocolategal

Sting of the Zygons- Stephen Cole

This book is Some of Stephen's best work as a doctor who writer, i prefer this book to Nightmare on black island as it uses much more of imagination!

This book is full of surprises and i would recommend it t any age above of 9.

Has any one else read this book and could add any thing else to my review?

You had better believe it - we have everything Dr Who including all books, all DVDs, duvet set etc,etc. :D

same here! I've got all of the novels, the 2007 annual, 2 of the activity packs, several tardises, a dalek, a stationary set (actually 2!), 2 tshirts, a sonic screwdriver, i subscribe to battles in time and soon will to adventures, at least 2 dvds from each of the first 9 drs, all of the 9th dr on dvd, and I tape anything to do with dr who!

I haven't managed to track down a duvet set yet though...

I'll probably think of something else in a mo!:D

:D

same here! I've got all of the novels, the 2007 annual, 2 of the activity packs, several tardises, a dalek, a stationary set (actually 2!), 2 tshirts, a sonic screwdriver, i subscribe to battles in time and soon will to adventures, at least 2 dvds from each of the first 9 drs, all of the 9th dr on dvd, and I tape anything to do with dr who!

I haven't managed to track down a duvet set yet though...

I'll probably think of something else in a mo!

Pretty much the same here too.

doctorwho'snotcancelled,doctorwho'snotcancelled, ok i was planning to go further but i think i will stop there, eurrovision isn't on till 8 so they cancelled a miday programme to put doctor wh and any dream will do on, doctor who is on at 6:40pm, yay.:tease::yahoo: :eek2: :D:yahoo:

• 2 years later...

I have all of the Doctor Who books! Including the ones featuring the amazing Donna Noble! I love these books with their brilliant plots and even down to the amazing hard back covers they are the best books for the Doctor Who fan!