Hello

Bianca

I thought I would introduce myself :)

I decided to join so I could talk about books!!! :) I have enjoyed reading from a very young age and I now have too many books for my flat, this still doesn't stop me from buying more though :s

I live in Bournemouth so love to sit on the beach reading in my spare time :) My favourite genre is Crime, I do read other genres as well. I am hoping to come across many recommendations within this forum so that I can try books from many different authors whom I may not have previously heard of :)

I have many favourite authors:

Karen Rose

James Patterson

Jo Nesbo

Patricia Cornwell

Karin Slaughter

Stuart MacBride

Tess Gerritsen

Jeffery Deaver

The list is endless ...

Looking forward to talking to new people :)

Hello Bianca and welcome to the forum! I see we share a few favorites: Jeffery Deaver, Karin Slaughter, Patricia Cornwell... The first two are my absolute favorites. I think you must've read Kathy Reichs's books as well? :)

Have you read the Gretchen Lowell series by Chelsea Cain? I would recommend the first two books in the series, they are fab. And of course there are the Dexter books by Jeff Lindsay.

I hope you enjoy it here, it's a great place! :)

Hi Bianca welcome. I have fond memories of Bournemouth, I stayed there once at a place called Alum Chine. I was quite young and I had never seen anything like the Chines before- just like big natural gashes in the cliffs, covered in greenery and leading right down to the beach. I was fascinated.

I am guessing from your author list you like a good murder mystery.

Hi everyone,

I actually bought a set of three of Kathy Reich's books a few weeks ago, I will be reading them next :) Thanks for the recommendations, I shall keep a look out for them.

Yes, Bournemouth is a lovely place! :) And yes I am deffinitely a fan of a good murder mystery! :)