Books not finished

Hello everyone, new member here. I have read a few books in the past during school but ive never had a chance to finish them, problem is I don't remember the title to them. The first on is a story about a young teenager, his parents both left each other at the same time and he was stuck at home, the only other relative that he knows of lives in Washington, but he docent have a way there until he remembers a kit car his dad was working on. He finishes the car and drives it a while and picks up this older guy who is a traveler and they become very close friends and drive to north Dakota to a friends of the older guy for help.

That is as far as I got in the book and would like to finish it, also would like suggestions on books that have teenagers that there parents don't care about them and have to do everything them selves, Thanks in advance everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Do anyone know of Robin Sharma new released book? Please help me.

Are you trying to find reviews of it, or when it is/was released?

If you're looking for publication dates, try his website or his publishers website. If you want to know if anyone has read it, can you tell us the title? It would probably be best to ask in the Has anyone read...? thread if that's what you're after :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done reading The Car by Gary Paulsen. I have read two other books by another author(I believe) two cousins go to there grandmothers for the summer and she has the pretty great tales, one time these teens blew her mailbox up and she caught them one night, another time she went into a privet property lake and sees the sheriff in his boxers. I read these books part way through because of school reasons, they want you to read but when you get a book you "fall into" if that makes sence, they tell you that the book your reading wont count toward your grade and if you keep reading you will get a 0. I would love to finish these books, also dose anyone know of any books like The Car By Gary Paulsen. Thanks in advance!