crime solving clairvoyants

hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm hoping someone can help me find a book. I recently read D.J Adams - scenting evil and running crazy. They are thrillers based on a the case files of a crime solving clairvoyant. I really enjoyed these books however the author has only wrote 2 and I was looking for a book with a similar storyline, where the police use people with special gifts to help in their investigations.

While not a clairvoyent-theme, I would recommend John Connelly's books. These are crime novels with a supernatural twist. As I say, not exactly what you're looking for, but maybe close enough to interest you?

Welcome to the forum!

Charlaine Harris's Harper Connelly series comes to mind. I haven't read any of the novels yet, but I know some people on here have enjoyed them. Here's some wiki info:

"Grave Sight is the first of four novels in the Harper Connelly Mysteries by American mystery author Charlaine Harris. Harper Connelly, the central character of the novel, has the ability, a result of being struck by lightning as a teenager, to sense the location and last memories of dead people. In Grave Sight, Harper Connelly and her protective stepbrother, Tolliver Lang, help find the whereabouts and condition of a missing teenage girl [...]"

was you after fiction or non fiction?

I don't know if they have books out but I'm sure a quick search on Google or amazon will tell you but sally Morgan & Colin fry. I'm sure both or at least 1 of them has helped police with their gift. whether they've wrote about it or just spoken about it I'm not sure. hope this helps

I have read Charlaine Harris's Harper Connelly series (as suggested by Frankie) and think they could be what you are looking for, as Harper uses her special insight to help solve murder investigations. They are, though,'teen' novels and as such an easy read. I have also enjoyed: Seeking the Dead (Joe Plantagenet #1) ,Playing with Bones (Joe Plantagenet #2) ,Kissing the Demons (Joe Plantagenet #3) by Kate Ellis. They are crime novels with supernatural overtones and link historical events to a modern day investigation.