Cadburys Snaps

Ok, so you can't get much more off topic than this, but I have just discovered these today.. and they are heavenly!! :D

I've actually got the mint ones, and I'm taking the chocolate ones to work tomorrow (my last day).. I'll have to look out for other flavours next time I'm shopping! :wink:

• 2 months later...

I just love Cadbury - esp whole nut...and always thought it is one of the most popular in the world.........but recently, while on holiday at Lake Garda, Italy - we could not find any in the shops, although they had other English chocs. When we asked for Cadbury specifically the shop people had never heard of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadted

I've had the hazlenut snaps & the orange ones too - they're delish!

You often find other countries have never heard of Cadbury's - odd coz their chocolate is So much better than some others I could mention, such as Hersheys (ick!).

When push comes to shove, though, I tend towards Throntons. Mmmmmmm!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, sounds good.

We have these things called "Swoops". They look like potato chips (crisps to you) but are made of chocolate. I avoid them. They're not made from the best chocolate and it makes it too easy to eat a lot of them.

We have easy access to Cadbury,( lucky us!! ) at stores like Whole Foods and some of the Brit specialty shops.

But if I REALLY want to indulge, I buy a Lindt dark chocolate truffle bar. :faint:

Our Snaps are shaped a bit like Pringles, so they're probably similar to your Swoops - they are deliciously more-ish to boot.

ANd I agree about Lindt chocs - especialy the dark ones - mmmmmm!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Chocolate? Did I hear the Magic Word?? :)

Yes, Cadbury's is good, I like the plain milk chocolate bars, with a nice glass of cold, black, strong coffee to wash it down.

Milky Ways are fine too though.

And I've had the orange chocolate....yum.

Think I'll go and get a milky way right now. :)

mmmmm... love chocolate so much. My absolute faves are Mozartkugeln, but I will settle for Lindors. Actually I will settle for Scotbloc if I can't get anything else, so long as it tastes vaguely chocolatey.

I've found a chocolatier close to where I live who is making all kinds of wonderful creations. Last Saturday I bought a bag of mixed truffles and they were delish - Mango and Chilli, autumn fruits, fig and pear... I'm drooling just thinking about them!

I've found recently that I haven't fancied chocolate as much - it could be because of the summer?

You can't beat a proper 99 with Cadbury Flake from the Icecream man though!

Oh - and Marks and Sparks do some fantastic belgian chocolate coated dried fruit things....

Like Chocolate? Try Cyber Candy You can get great and exotic UK chocolates but their main business is chocolate from all around the world. You can get American, Chinese, Japanese, South African, Australian, and Canadian. Not just chocolate, they do other products too. Great store... stay away if you are on a diet ;-) All the choc you can handle and then some!