Sign in to follow this  
Stefan Kocic

----> Stefan ^_^

Hi there, if anybody is reading this section :D

My name is Stefan as you might have already seen , I live in Serbia . I recently started spending a lot of time reading and I'm glad I did . There aren't many interesting things about me, I just stopped by to say Hello and to reach 10 messages so I could adjust my profile :P A lot of greetings from Seriba <3

Welcome Stefan! I bet there are loads of interesting things about you. :) What types of books do you like to read?

Hello Stefan and welcome to the forum! I assume you're a Dexter fan? Have you read the books or only seen the TV-series? I love them both :smile2:

Welcome Stefan! I bet there are loads of interesting things about you. :) What types of books do you like to read?

I like horror and thriller genres the most . But I can read also dramas, novels, comedies ...

Hello Stefan and welcome to the forum! I assume you're a Dexter fan? Have you read the books or only seen the TV-series? I love them both :smile2:

I am Dexter's fan but I haven't read "his" books yet . I am looking forward to reading them ^_^

Hello Stefan :welcome2:

Merci

Welcome to the forum, Stefan! Enjoy! =)

Thank you

:17: to the forum Stefan :)

I've just started watching Dexter. Started at the end of the third series, beginning of the fourth which is a weird place to start. I'm already hooked though.