Michelle

Kindle and ebooks deals

Thanks for the reminder, Janet.  I spotted it on my phone this morning, and made a mental note to buy it when I got home, and would have completely forgotten if I hadn't seen this thread! :D

I have all the Sayers Lord Peter Wimsey books in tree book, but want to get them on kindle too, so this is great. Thanks Janet.  :smile:

I know there are a few Kelley Armstrong fans here, and Omens, the first in the Cainsville series, is one of the Daily Deals today.  I haven't read this series yet, so I've bought it. :)

Ditto (from the uk site!)  :D

It's so strange though, cos the story summary seems really familiar........ :P

Yeah, I was thinking I'd heard it somewhere before too . . . creepy!! :o:hide:

:D

What???  You mean I could've got it free?!  Pfft!!!  I want my money back  :irked:

:giggle2:

I`m currently reading Book 2 in Jodi Taylor`s The Chronicles of St Mary`s - I can`t recommend these books highly enough ! They`re very funny time-travel escapades, with some sad bits so they`re not cloying, and they`re real page-turners. And 99p for the first 3 books.  :D

I'd also recommend them highly - fantastic fun reads. :D

If you like Kate Mosse (I've not tried her myself) then there are a million lots of her books in today's UK Daily Deal.  :)

I have read one of Kate Mosse books - Labyrinth which I  liked, said I was going to read her others, but not got around to it as yet with so many others to read.

I`m currently reading Book 2 in Jodi Taylor`s The Chronicles of St Mary`s - I can`t recommend these books highly enough ! They`re very funny time-travel escapades, with some sad bits so they`re not cloying, and they`re real page-turners. And 99p for the first 3 books.  :D

Are these YA books?

Are these YA books?

No, not YA.  I don't particularly like reading about history and historical events, but I loved them.  Brought a whole new way of looking at history for me, and I actually learnt about events I've only heard of in passing, albeit with a big dollop of fiction thrown in.  I read the first six within a few weeks as I enjoyed them so much.

No, not YA.  I don't particularly like reading about history and historical events, but I loved them.  Brought a whole new way of looking at history for me, and I actually learnt about events I've only heard of in passing, albeit with a big dollop of fiction thrown in.  I read the first six within a few weeks as I enjoyed them so much.

Have you tried any of the short stories ? I`m wondering if they`re just as good.  :smile: