The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did indeed, Weave. Have a gold star and go to the top of the class. :smile2:

Yay, I got a star, thanks Chesil :irked: Whenever I hear 'Decode' by Paramore, it reminds me of 'Twilight' when Bella says 'Vampire', I don't why because the song is not playing in the scene, it just reminds me. :cry:

Edited by Weave

Love the Muse song but miffed you can only download it free if you pre-order the deluxe version of the soundtrack in the US :smile2: So if you're in the US order the ST at http://eclipsesoundtrack.com/preorder/ and you can download Neutron for free now or you can be like the rest of the world and wait until June 8th :cry: It's up on iTunes UK now, for 79p - price increased to 99p after 12.01am.

The video for the track debuts on Thursday on MTV, MTV 2, VH1 and mtv.com in the US at 8pm ET/5pm PT, it says it's also debuting on MTV Europe/UK but I can't find a time. If it's the same time as the US it's after midnight :irked:

Edited by Fi

Just back from watching Robin Hood where they showed trailers for both Eclipse and The Last Airbender :cry: Talk about Jackson Heaven!

I also asked the cinema manager about prebooking tickets for Eclipse. It's not May 21st :irked: Apparently that date is for selected cinemas only, ones which will be showing advance screenings the previous weekend and this chap seemed to think it would probably be mostly London cinemas with a couple of other major cities thrown in. He said that prebooking will more than likely be available a couple of weeks before Eclipse is released but definitely not Friday :smile2:

Just back from watching Robin Hood where they showed trailers for both Eclipse and The Last Airbender :( Talk about Jackson Heaven!

I also asked the cinema manager about prebooking tickets for Eclipse. It's not May 21st :irked: Apparently that date is for selected cinemas only, ones which will be showing advance screenings the previous weekend and this chap seemed to think it would probably be mostly London cinemas with a couple of other major cities thrown in. He said that prebooking will more than likely be available a couple of weeks before Eclipse is released but definitely not Friday :smile2:

Oh man....:cry: but way to go Fi with the interogation of the cinema dude! :D

Well, there is always the possibility they've added some scenes with the Volturi back in Volterra, as we don't see any Volturi until the very end of the book, but some of the clips seem to indicate them overseeing things before the climax of the story, so you never know

Well, there is always the possibility they've added some scenes with the Volturi back in Volterra, as we don't see any Volturi until the very end of the book, but some of the clips seem to indicate them overseeing things before the climax of the story, so you never know

I think its just the four of them in the film but you never can tell ladies :D

MTV obviously couldn't be bothered waiting until this evening and apparently showed this in the US an hour ago - it's currently playing on MTV/VH1/Viva in the UK now ;)

The video for the track debuts on Thursday on MTV, MTV 2, VH1 and mtv.com in the US at 8pm ET/5pm PT, it says it's also debuting on MTV Europe/UK but I can't find a time. If it's the same time as the US it's after midnight :D

I'm not clicking!! I want to be spoil free (even though I've cheated a couple of times already) :D. But thanks for posting, Weave! :D

Can we go ahead and create an 'Eclipse Movie' thread you guys? I can do it myself, right? Then maybe a mod can move these Eclipse comments over... It's just me being OCD, sorry ;).

I'm not clicking!! I want to be spoil free (even though I've cheated a couple of times already) :D. But thanks for posting, Weave! :D

Can we go ahead and create an 'Eclipse Movie' thread you guys? I can do it myself, right? Then maybe a mod can move these Eclipse comments over... It's just me being OCD, sorry ;).

Its definitely the last I am watching until the film:D

It should be okay to start a Eclipse thread, leave a wee message on the mods forum, asking them to lock this one :)