Show us your desktop!

Lilywhite

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics - love the lion Rawr - very fitting

Mine is The City of drawers by Salvador Dali (Study for The Anthropomorphic Cabinet) - It's been on for ages but thought i'd share as I adore it

[ATTACH]1191[/ATTACH]

I love this one.

Boreas is one of my faves too, Chrysalis! I don't think there's a Waterhouse I don't love though :). For me, that's the best part of living in my place - getting to hang up all the artwork and photographs. You'll have to hang up a Waterhouse for sure when you get your own place :(.

:( Thats great, tis beautiful! I want to be where she is laying in the grass :)

Me too, she just looks so peaceful and serene! Like the sun is just warm enough to soak through her dress and touch her skin, but not hot, maybe a light breeze and the sound of a river in the background or something to unnoticably break the quiet.

She does look a bit like she is considering a dilema. It would be an interesting painting to see and study in real life. Birds are so lovely, I have my deck door open right now and there are a couple of those red winged blackbirds out in the tree singing away :(

She does look a bit like she is considering a dilema. It would be an interesting painting to see and study in real life. Birds are so lovely, I have my deck door open right now and there are a couple of those red winged blackbirds out in the tree singing away :)

Yes it would be great to see them in real life, typically I heard of a large waterhouse exhibition not far from me but it had ended by the time I heard about it :D

The birds do seem to make everything more pleasant when singing outside, the breeding season is making the ones here in my garden go crazy, whizzing about here and there, calling all hours and doing funny displays :( was watching some dunnocks courting last night before it got dark twas funny to see.

Aw, its so much fun to watch them :( There were a couple of mallard ducks out on the pond last night just swimming lazily together. Spring is such a wonderful season, everything seems so fresh and beautiful and alive. :)

Hope you get to see the Waterhouse exhibit sometime. Too bad you missed it!

• 2 weeks later...

*GROWL*

Weave,now that is one hell of a spunky 'Edward Cullen'.I love that hair and those luscious thick dark eyebrows!

Dont think I should show you the one on this computer cos the teenage son changed it to something a little rude for my OH- Mole and well its a private little joke..:D

Poor darling Mole has been getting such a ribbing from us with this..:D

• 2 weeks later...
5bef8565.jpg

Ooooh,I do like this one Lexiepiper.As much I do like RPatz,Eric Northman is taking me over atm.On the desktop computer I now have Eric laying in the bathtub as my background picture.Mole saw it when he came home & groaned at me..:D Now to put this one on the laptop..:)