The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

He was on about 30 minutes ago so you should see him - it was disappointing to be honest, he seemed really uncomfortable talking to the 13 year old girl "interviewing" him and I'll let you see what he talks about but

he talked about pulling a muscle in his bum

:D

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RPattz is definitely on Paul O' Grady tonight - thought I'd remind you all :smile2:

He just sounds so British in his interviews, totally different to when he is acting!

New Moon is on Film2009 with Jonathan Ross tonight. He'll probably rip it to shreds :D

Just put it in my planner, thanks! ;)

Is it weird that I just want to have him saying "lit'rally" to me all day long on some sort of loop? :D

There's a lot of things I wouldn't mind him saying on a loop ;):smile2:

He could read the phone book to me on a loop and I'd be happy...

I haven't seen many pics of Jackson from last night, or Kellan. The focus was definitely on what the females were wearing :smile2:

In response to Fi's post in the avatar bit, my favourite Cullen movie/book character wise would be Emmett, Edward, Carlisle, Jasper. My favourite Cullen actor-looking wise would be Kellan, Robert, Jackson, Peter (although it is very difficult to choose, they're all pretty perfect :D)

Strangely enough, I wouldn't turn down any of the Cullen boys :smile2:

In real life - Jackson & Robert, Peter, Kellan

In the books/movies - Edward, Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper (J gets last place because of that :D hair of his)

And while Kristen, Elizabeth, Nikki & Ashley all looked amazing I think it's not fair that Jackson got virtually ignored ;)

:D the hair is pretty weird. The thing is, he has quite good hair in reality, apart from it being too dark :smile2: I really cannot wait to see this movie. And I have to wait until next week, which isn't fair. You will probably have been 10 times before I've been once ;)

Ah. my men have to have dark hair (apart from Robert, not sure what happened there ;) )

J does have lovely hair and how they've managed to make it look so :D awful two films in a row I'll never know :smile2:

OMG! Wossy gave it the thumbs up - I'm shocked! Do you think his daughters made him say nice stuff? One minor complaint though - Paula, don't highlight the spoiler bit seeing as you're doing so well avoiding the trailers & stuff -

What the heck was that longing look between Jacob & Bella when he was unloading the motorbikes??? I knew they would do the love triangle thing but that's just wrong

:D:smile2:;)

Sorry about the spoiler but I had to vent - I was so mad last night :D I think I'm going to be sat booing all the way through!

The only complaint Jonathan Ross had last night was that the film was too long at 2 hrs 10 mins so shall be interesting to see, especially as we're already on Reduced Edward Time or RET from now on :smile2:

38 hours & 23 minutes here in the UK til 12.01am Friday - not that I know that ;)

I know what you mean Fi. I think they might be

slightly forcing the love triangle, to more than it is in the books. I thought that Bella didn't realise her feelings for Jake properly until Eclipse.

One thing that Jonathan Ross did mention was

a scene where Edward reads Romeo and Juliet out in front of the English class.

I won't lie to you guys, the scene from the trailer

when Bella says to Jacob, 'you know, you are kind of beautiful' or something,

what??????? :D

I won't lie to you guys, the scene from the trailer

when Bella says to Jacob, 'you know, you are kind of beautiful' or something,

what??????? :D

;) Yeah, that line of hers goes completely over my head! We need to take into account that she has just hit her head though, so that would explain her odd declaration :D.

:D Yeah, that line of hers goes completely over my head! We need to take into account that she has just hit her head though, so that would explain her odd declaration :D.

All I am saying is, it must have been one heck of a bump ;)

OMG! Wossy gave it the thumbs up - I'm shocked! Do you think his daughters made him say nice stuff? One minor complaint though - Paula, don't highlight the spoiler bit seeing as you're doing so well avoiding the trailers & stuff -

What the heck was that longing look between Jacob & Bella when he was unloading the motorbikes??? I knew they would do the love triangle thing but that's just wrong

;):D;)

Thanks for the heads up Fi, you are a :D Wossy gave a thumbs up ~ wow!