The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

If I was any of the male members of the cast I would have run in the opposite direction - that woman was nasty :D

I don't think Jackson did any interviews at all - will double check in the morning though!

Come on Saturday ;):smile2:

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time I say I'm going to sit up until gone 4am watching a premiere someone tell me not to :smile2:

Have been searching for pics/interviews of Jackson from the red carpet and can't actually find that many photos and so far, no interviews :D

<--------------- Isn't he lovely? *sigh*

So basically, they interviewed everyone except Jackson :D Not impressed! Am taking myself to bed to sulk...

RPattz is meant to be on GMTV some time between 7am & 8.30am and also on the Paul O' Grady show at 5pm today but not 100% sure if these are accurate.

I heard he was on Paul O'Grady too :smile2:

Oh I just saw the premiere photos, very nice :smile2:

That's one in my avatar ;) Haven't found any unwatermarked ones of Jackson yet but I'm hoping some will appear later.

RPattz was on GMTV but for about 30 seconds apparently - just as well I fell asleep instead of staying awake :D Have set a reminder for 5pm for Paul O' Grady!

That's one in my avatar ;) Haven't found any unwatermarked ones of Jackson yet but I'm hoping some will appear later.

just as well I fell asleep instead of staying awake :smile2:

:D:friends0:

I don't how he keeps awake ;) can you imagine the jet lag they all have :D

Sorry, Fi, you can blame me for posting the the links to the premiere thingie last night! :D I was planning on going to bed early but stayed up since I was so excited, and then had to stay up to watch TL on Leno and KS on O'Brien. Sleepy.

I'll have to check out the pics tonight, but from what I saw everyone looked great!

:D It's fine, I'm glad I watched it and I would have kicked myself if I didn't att least watch a little bit - of course when Eclipse comes out next year I'm hoping to be somewhere in the US so it'll be far more fun :smile2:

Haha guess what I did. Chose to go see 2012 on Friday instead of New Moon. :smile2:

*runs*

You can run but you can't hide :D And plus, if 2012 turns out to be rubbish you'll save me the price of a ticket ;)

Haha well its supposed to be rubbish - 2012 that is - so no doubt I'll regret it, then you can all gloat at me that New Moon was amazing and that I'm an idiot. :D

Haha well its supposed to be rubbish - 2012 that is - so no doubt I'll regret it, then you can all gloat at me that New Moon was amazing and that I'm an idiot. :D

No we won't Ben, we may be avid fans but we have bags of decorum :smile2:

We may inform you New Moon was fantastic but never that you're an idiot - fully expect a review of 2012 from you so I know whether to spend