The Vampire Diaries

Kell

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:friends3: Awww, that's okay, Kylie! I just checked the network's website and they finally have the premiere episode posted, thank GOD! :lol: It's taking all my strength not to watch it here at work and wait until I get home. I'm glad to hear it's really good though, and I love new cast additions!

Peace - I watched it on Youtube :lol: It's probably against the copyright law but I just couldn't wait for it to get here.

I don't blame you, Stephanie!

I watched it yesterday and man, I was OMG-ing all over the place! Very intense to say the least. I'm loving the new cast member, and while I felt bad that

Damon had to be turned down by 2 girls, he turned into a giant jerk by the end of the episode so I didn't feel bad for him for too long!

I insist you watch it NOW Paula :P I haven't seen last night's yet.

But I just wanted to say that I love Nina as Katherine. I feel like it's two different people acting when you watch her as Elena and as Katherine.

I felt sorry for Damon up until a point (although he is pretty evil!) Saying that, I would like Damon to be a bit more edgy again. As much as I love him, by the end of the first season, he got a bit too loved up :lol:

Edited by Stephanie2008

Can't stay long, but just popping in to say for UK viewers, ITV2 tweeted that Vampire Diaries is back Tuesday October 5th. :D

Whoo~hoo! Thanks Chesil :)

I'm so glad it's starting so soon for you guys!! Then you'll only be what, 4 episodes behind us? That means we can talk about things faster!! :D:lol:

Good times! it will be the first time I will watch it on our new TV :)

Edited by Weave

• 4 weeks later...

Oh! I love this show!! :D And it just gets better and better, if that's possible..

Caroline is quickly becoming my favourite, and Katherines evilness is perfect.Can't wait for thursdays episode!

Yeah I love Caroline to. She is so hot, even sexier as a vampire.

I can't beleive she bit her boyfriend.

. Katherine plays a good part as well!