The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

Let the right one in and it was nothing short of brilliant, what an amazing film, it truly lives up to the book. :console:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard of Let the right one in, sounds like it's worth seeing however!

I was never really interested in seeing Confessions of a Shopaholic until I saw Isla Fisher on an Aussie show worlds sexiest women and they said how gorgeous she was in it... So we watched it and it was just that, cute!! My hubby enjoyed it too.

I watched Conspiracy Theory last night on dvd.

Love this movie!

I also watched Millions (James Nesbitt is in it) during the week and really enjoyed it. It was on Film 4 a couple of weeks ago and I recorded it. Have been meaning to watch it for ages!

I watched Conspiracy Theory last night on dvd.

Love this movie!

I loved to too, I've watched it a couple of times actually. The song, You're Just Too Good To Be True...is used well, fits like a glove there.

I loved that film too, Weave :)

Good stuff Mexicola, its hard to describe how good the film is because it is so subtle but amazingly powerful :lol:

I watched Secret Window last week, very good adaptation of King's short story. Depp is fantastic at portraying Mort and i do much prefer the film's ending, which is quite rare but a nice change :)

I watched Juno, today for the first time. It was both amusing and heart wrenching. I was in tears midway through. :)

I hear you!!! was a heart wrenching and light movie at the same time!

Well, after being sucked into the Twilight World da da da daaaaa

I have in the last month completed Twilight and New Moon (and :lol::blush::friends0: today excitedly purchased Breaking Dawn and Eclipse to read)

decided to get the Twilight movie for myself and Cliff to watch (hubby, bless him he endures all my fads)

Anyhow, loved it, couldn't see much more better adaptation to the book, missed a lot (as movies do when adapted) but thought it was cast very well!

It's Australia Day tomorrow here, fwiw, so can enjoy a movie and sleep in, hubby was intrigued by the New moon trailer...

Anyone seen The Soloist?

Really looking forward to it, personal reasons and interest too. If anyone has seen it can you let me know:smile2:

There Will Be Blood. Even better second time round.

Great film that. Odd but great.

I watched Benjamin Button the other day. Pretty good, although i didn't like the ending:

The fact that he got smaller and smaller until he was a baby was just ridiculous to me.

I loved There Will Be Blood, Mexicola and Andrea. I never find fault with any PT Anderson though, so I'm a bit biased (oh, except for Punch Drunk Love, ugh). Daniel Day-Lewis is amazingness :D.

Glad you liked Juno, Scarlette! I could watch that one over and over.

I watched quite a few West Wing episodes over the weekend and also a guilty pleasure film of mine, Catch and Release :lol:. Love Timothy Olyphant.