P C Cast / House of Night Series

lola-rose

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i have read most of the Chritine feehan Dark series, they are ok a lot of sex but not out of place, it runs along the theme of a race of others 'carpathians' who turn into vampires (that is the males do) if they don't find their life mates. If i were you i would read one and see if you like them although be warned they do get a bit samey after a while. I prefer Kresley Cole or JR Ward myself.

• 1 month later...

just finished marked and now starting betrayed... wicked, really like it. Didn't think i'd like vamp books now as nothing could come close to twilight but this is good in its own right, love the comraderie between Z and her friends and also the humour of the twins. bring on the bloodlust!! haha

• 5 weeks later...

I have finished them all and loved them so much that I pre-ordered the next two! I don't think that they are at all like a twilight cross Gossip girl book as there is much more magic and mystery!

yeah i finished them all as well and thought they were great... can't wait for Burned now good job there's only 6 days to go haha

really? I knew it was soon. *rubs hands together greedily* and next month it's the next Southern vampires...time for a happy dance!:D

Has anyone else noticed how the vampire section at book shops is growing almost on a daily basis?

Cant say I have Corina,as I havent stepped foot in a bookshop for a while here.

I bought 3 of these books quite awhile ago and as yet havent even read them,in fact I forgot I had them here..:D So will get onto them soon...one day maybe...:D

• 1 month later...

Synopsis:

Y'all need to get yourselves together. Here's a newsflash from the only High Priestess you have left at this dang school: Zoey isn't dead. And believe me, I know dead. I've been there, done that and got the fricken tee-shirt. Zoey Redbird is the youngest High Priestess in House of Night history and is the only person ? vamp or fledgling ? that can stop the evil Neferet from raising all kinds of immortal trouble. And she might just have a chance if she wasn't so busy being dead. Well, dead is too strong a word. Stevie Rae knows she can bring her BFF back from her unscheduled va-cay in the Otherworld. But it's going to take a lot more than hoping to bring Zoey back. Stevie Rae will have to give up a few secrets of her own ...

Synopsis from Waterstones online store.:blush:

I recently finished Burned which is the 7th book in the House of Night series, I have been following the series ever since I finished Twilight as I had a sudden need for vampire fiction, I was wondering if anyone else on here was reading or finished Burned and how they where finding it, in my personal oppinion i found it dragged on a bit but I am still looking forward to the next addition to the series Awakend. :lol:

Edited by Bettyboop33

I've read all of them now, including Burned, and I actually think the series is picking up with the last couple of books. I've said it elsewhere, but I liked the first couple of books, then felt the next few got very formulaic, but I felt that the series picked up again with Tempted and I liked Burned a lot, especially Arphrodite, who is probably my favourite of all the characters.

I've read all of them now, including Burned, and I actually think the series is picking up with the last couple of books. I've said it elsewhere, but I liked the first couple of books, then felt the next few got very formulaic, but I felt that the series picked up again with Tempted and I liked Burned a lot, especially Arphrodite, who is probably my favourite of all the characters.

Yeah i like Arphrodite aswell, But i think my favourite of all charachters is Stevie rae, I like the way she is trying to see the beauty within the evil I hope it turns out well for her.

I read the first book in the series last year, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it :blush: I really must pick up the others at some point as well....