Contemporary LOVE

blueberry_pie

I just finished Maggie O'Farrell's "After you'd gone" :17: and I must say I'm so touched, moved, emotionally deprived, so much FOR Love now, that I can't even explain myself enough. I don't have the right words not only in English, but I also lack the right expression in Bulgarian too.

I really loved that book!

So now I need to know, which are your best favorite, contemporary LOVE stories.

P.S. If it weren't you, I would never find such great books as this one. Thank you all! :P

I will have to look out for that book. One of my favourite love stories is PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. I love everything about the book, the main characters, Holly's friends, the letters. Overall I think it's really light hearted.

:P:17: Its a great book. You'll be laughing one minute and crying the next. Her next book 'Where Rainbows End' is another great love story, once you get used to it being written as emails. :D

:P:17: Its a great book. You'll be laughing one minute and crying the next. Her next book 'Where Rainbows End' is another great love story, once you get used to it being written as emails. :D

Yeah I agree. I loved the format of that book, a bit different and varied to usual novels. She is a good writer of romance, without it being too soppy.