Inver

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww Bert & Ernie are so cute! :D

Did they play Sesame Street way back when for you guys in the UK? Forgive me if that's a silly question :D. I watched it so much in the 70's all those guys seem like part of the family growing up, LOL.

Awww I forgot about Slimey! I can still see him inching along the top of Oscar's trash can.

I really remember the people in the show like Gordon, Susan, Luis and sweet old Mr. Hooper. There was a deaf woman as well but her name escapes me at the moment.

We have Sesame Street today with Cookie Monster's eyes as the 'oo' in the middle....:D

I haven't watched Sesame Street myself but I do know the show and most importantly I do know the

. I don't know where I got that song from and I didn't remember any of the lyrics or the tune other than the Rubberducky part, the one word. I used to sing that one word every now and then and some of my friends thought I was going crazy, especially as I couldn't explain where I'd gotten that from, or if it was a song at all. Luckily my BF is innovative and this one time when he'd heard me sing it again he googled "rubberducky" and found that clip of Elmo in the tub and finally I knew where the song came from! :D I wasn't crazy after all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...