Angel's list

Angel

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished The Lady and the Unicorn. A light hearted read which has a clear storyline. I don't think I will ever look at these tapestries in the same light again!!! The story of a lady being seduced by a unicorn with a large horn being depicted left me grinning with its innuendos :wink::wink::)

I would reread this one in the future

Oh Michelle - you have a lively imagination!! Quite right too - this book is not lacking in that department!! The painter who designs the tapestries is a womaniser...........and I think I will always grin when I see pictures of a unicorn now.............!!! :shock:

Just under half way through The Borgia Bride. What a read, this book is great and leaves the reader what is coming next!! Everything from war, Roman life, scandal, debauchary, fear and brutal retribution. Not to mention the bedroom scenes :wink:

Finished The Borgia Bride today. Really enjoyed it 9/10.

Mmmmmmm what to read tonight! Not until after the kids go to bed though because of a school meeting for my daughter - as she's a year 6 she has a very busy term coming up before she leaves for secondary school. Which means a busy time for us!!