Hello Everyone

Leetid

Hiya

I am Leanne, live in Leeds and work as a secretary. I am getting married at Easter which is two weeks away from now :lol:!!

I love reading especially romance books. A few of my favourite authors are Rachel Gibson, Susan Donovan, Louise Bagshawe, Lori Foster and Susan Andersen but I have so many more. If I didn't have to work I am sure I would be sitting at home reading all day as there is so many books to read and so little time to read them. I do occasionally read crime/thriller books by Harlon Coben and Lee Child but you are most likely to find me with a romance book.

Hello Leanne. What an exciting time for you! Not only do you join the best forum on the internet, but you're getting spliced too! Hope the day is everything you would wish for. Enjoy! We look forward to hearing all about it when you've recovered.

Oh and we'd like to hear if you smuggled any books away with you on honeymoon...??