Jump to content
karen.d

Karen.d's Reading List 2019

Recommended Posts

On 8/17/2019 at 3:44 PM, Marie H said:

This is an interesting idea, I might get involved with this. :)

In fact, I've just got a free UK Kindle of this book, if anyone who might be interested in it.

 

Hope you enjoy The Disability Read-a-thon. :) There are quite a few of interesting categories, I hope to dip in during October.

I got 'The Girl In Between' free too, not even knowing that it features a disabled character. I'd be interesting in hearing what your TBR list, if you end up doing the disability read-a-thon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Just a quick reading update. I've finished 'It' by Stephen King :yahoo: It took me 3 weeks to complete this huge book, but I enjoyed more this time, than the last time. It's not perfect (I will go into that more when I write a review), but really enjoyable.

 

Now onto a buddy read that my friend has been waiting to do. I'm about to read 'The Crow Trap' by Ann Cleeves. It's the first in the 'Vera' series, Has anyone read it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done on finishing IT!! I look forward to reading your review :).

 

I've not heard of The Crow Trap but I did read the novella Too Good to Be True by the same author, which I liked. I hope you enjoy your buddy read :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athena said:

Well done on finishing IT!! I look forward to reading your review :).

 

I've not heard of The Crow Trap but I did read the novella Too Good to Be True by the same author, which I liked. I hope you enjoy your buddy read :).

 Well I'm not much of a crime reader, but since doing buddy reads with my friend this has opened me up to the world of crime novels! I haven't got that far into 'The Crow Trap' yet, but I think it's going to be good.

Spoiler

Although, I seem to read a lot of crime novel,s with women in them who have just come out of a bad relationship, with a controlling partner. Why is that a clique with crime novels?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Karen! So sorry to bother you, but I can't comment on your latest blog post :(. I thought I'd let you know as you asked I do so :). I hope you can fix it :(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athena said:

Hi Karen! So sorry to bother you, but I can't comment on your latest blog post :(. I thought I'd let you know as you asked I do so :). I hope you can fix it :(.

Hi! I've just noticed this and selected comments! I don't know why it's doing this :angry: Thanks for letting me know again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, karen.d said:

Hi! I've just noticed this and selected comments! I don't know why it's doing this :angry: Thanks for letting me know again

 

You're welcome :). I'm so sorry it keeps doing that! Weird and annoying :(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×