• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

February Supporter Giveaway   02/07/2019

February already! And with February comes the next supporter giveaway. This month, with great thanks once again to www.thestorygift.co.uk , we have a brilliantly bookish set of 'storyteller' pencils (featuring famous first lines) and a retro library card notebook!      As always, you'll be automatically entered into the giveaway if you support the forum on patreon, or if your pre-patreon membership is still active. If you want to be involved in the giveaway but don't currently support, you can join the patreon at any point in February here:  www.patreon.com/bookclubforum . 
Douglas

It's nice to be here.

Hello.

My name's Douglas, and it's nice to be here on this discussion forum about books and reading. 

Welcome Douglas, tell us a little about what books you like to read, or favourite authors perhaps?

Hi vodkafan, and thank you!

Well, my favourite Authors are: Charlotte Bronte;  Emily Bronte; Wilkie Collins; and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (for the SHERLOCK HOLMES stories). 

On 4/25/2018 at 2:15 PM, neosphere said:

Hii guys,

Newbie here from Kathmandu, Nepal. It is nice to be here...!! 

4 hours ago, Millahardman said:

Hi, I m new here, Running Care Home Business for Elders.

You may prefer to start your own introduction post, instead of using someone else's. If you can tell us a little more about your reading / favourite books etc in that thread, that can be helpful.

Hello, Douglas! Great to meet you, and welcome to the forum! By the way, I LOVE Shirley by Charlotte Bronte....it's one of my all-time favorite books! Let me know what you think of it when you're finished!