Could the following please check the email they use for here. If you're set up for email notifications, and there's a problem with your email, I get the error bounce messages in my inbox. We do ask you to use a working email when you register, but if it doesn't work at the moment, please turn off your email notifications. Thank you. :)

@Marie H

@Flip Martian

@pontalba

@Little Pixie

I`ve turned off email notifications - hopefully it`s saved okay. No idea why that`s happened, though I did have to change browsers recently. :)

7 hours ago, Michelle said:

Thank you @Little Pixie - is there actually a problem with your email, or is it working ok?

It seems fine ; it`s my `back up` email which I don`t use often, but I took a look, and can`t see a problem with it. :)

3 minutes ago, Little Pixie said:

It seems fine ; it`s my `back up` email which I don`t use often, but I took a look, and can`t see a problem with it. :)

I've just looked, and the error appears to be 'Service unavailable - try again later: retry timeout exceeded' so you could switch email notifications back on, and I'll let you know if it still happens. 

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

I've just looked, and the error appears to be 'Service unavailable - try again later: retry timeout exceeded' so you could switch email notifications back on, and I'll let you know if it still happens. 

Have turned email not. back on. :)

I`ve turned off Email Notifications again ; I just looked and they`re not getting though to that email address ( though, other email is ). It`s not a problem for me, I tend to look at the Board before checking for emails, anyway. :)

There was a problem on the server which was affecting a few people, which they now say is sorted.

@Marie H and @pontalba - apologies for the inconvenience.. do you want to set your notifications up again, and I can see if yours was affected by the server issue. 

On 13/02/2018 at 6:31 PM, Michelle said:

There was a problem on the server which was affecting a few people, which they now say is sorted.

@Marie H and @pontalba - apologies for the inconvenience.. do you want to set your notifications up again, and I can see if yours was affected by the server issue. 

Hi. The email issue is okay now for me :)