HEY!

PatchEvans

Hello and welcome :)

Hi there!  Do you have any favourite books or authors?

Thank you for the warm welcome!

... well I have a confession to make... I'm actually an author myself and I'm just trying to share my book with a few more people that might be interested in hearing my story.... I hope that's okay!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

... well I have a confession to make... I'm actually an author myself and I'm just trying to share my book with a few more people that might be interested in hearing my story.... I hope that's okay!

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Please see our rules on promotional/advertising posts. We don't allow authors to sign up just to promote their work. You are most welcome to participate in the forum as a book lover :)

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Please see our rules on promotional/advertising posts. We don't allow authors to sign up just to promote their work. You are most welcome to participate in the forum as a book lover :)

Thanks for the info Nollaig! I'm more than happy to get involved, the only reason I'm an author is I'm a book lover! Do you think a link in my sig to my inkshares page would be allowed for now? <3