Horror/Spooky Short Story Collections

As it says on the tin - can anyone recommend me a good book of short spooky stories? I recently finished The Travelling Bag by Susan Hill, and am reading The Small Hand by her. I've also almost finished a collection of Lovecraft tales.

Any suggestions for me? :)

Edgar Allan Poe goes without saying. 

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is also short. As in around 100 pages. 

The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr Hyde is also great. 

Uhm uhm and Carmilla by Sheridan Le Fanu. I read this one aeons ago, after reading Dracula. 

I think I've already recommended Stephen King's Thinner, it's only about 300 pages. The Thief of Always by Clive Barker is good, but it's for maybe 12- 13 year olds and appropriate for that age... one of my favorite stories though. I even have a painting done of it by Barker (my mom hates it lol).

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'm definitely looking for more contemporary stuff, and I really want collections of short stories - so I can read one a day on my lunch break.

The Mistletoe Bride is one I intend to check out,

The Far Reaches of Fear looks a little more difficult to get hold of, and there isn't much info on Goodreads :/

I've read Poe's work, and Sleepy Hollow, and a few other classic stories - did a tutorial series on them in college.

Thinner does sound good, and it's on my wishlist, but I'm particularly looking for short story collections at the moment :)

I've read about 17 Lovecraft short stories, some are good, some are meh. His description of place is always beautiful, and the writing itself is great. But the plots frequently leave me a little cold.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, will check them all out, and keep em coming :D