Hello from Hampshire! :-)

Theta Sigma

Hello,

I joined here a few days ago but have only just gotten around to introducing myself! :-D

I'm a 36 year old guy living in Hampshire (UK) - big sci-fi and fantasy fan in general so, as well as reading those genres, I go to a lot of conventions. I was at a big one in London just over a week ago and another one in Southampton a few weeks before!

I've been reading the complete works of HP Lovecraft, in-between reading other things including, most recently, a World of Warcraft book (Beyond The Dark Portal, if anyone's interested) and The Garden of Unearthly Delights (by Robert Rankin, who I've met a couple of times). That's just stuff I've read in the last couple of weeks or so. I'm back to reading Lovecraft right now - after having finished The Garden of Unearthly Delights just last night - I'm currently reading 'The Shadow Out Of Time'. I do tend to read a lot!

I'm hoping there are some fellow sci-fi and fantasy fans here and bonus points if you live in the south of England (doesn't seem to be many into that kind of thing round my way - well, not around my age anyway!).

- Gord

Hi Gord and welcome, I'm in the south east and read some fantasy but generally the high profile stuff - Game of Thrones, Ben Aaronovitch, Jasper Fforde and LotR (although it's  a while since I read them).

Have fun finding your way around the forum, there is a fantasy section.

• 2 weeks later...