What Are You Wearing Today?

Nollaig

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You all sound so smart!  I live in jeans and t-shirts, although I do have a proper cotton shirt on today - it's my favourite one which is a white and purple check which gets darker towards the bottom, almost like it's been dipped in the purple dye and it's seeping up the shirt.  Other than that, most of my clothes are plain t-shirts (some long sleeves, some short sleeves).  I think they modelled Sheldon (from The Big Bang Theory) on my "look" … long sleeve t-shirt with a short sleeve over the top!

I'm definitely not smart. I think my outfits always sound way smarter on here than they actually are!

Today I wore my ripped denim skirt with a kind of dark burnt orange string top and a slightly more red toned knitted cardigan (lots of holes for breezes!) over it. Black leggings, flat shoes. Very simple!

We were out this morning, so it was black palazzo trousers with a black tee shirt, blue over shirt and a two toned blue leaf scarf. Now I'm home I am wearing black what I call lounge-about trousers, and a long sleeved grey tee shirt. I am VERY comfortable.  :D

Oooh, leafy scarf! That sounds lovely, Chrissy :D

Today I am in one of my favourite tops, kind of a tank shape but very light, black with red/green/yellow/blue flower print on it. It closes with a zip on the back just between the shoulder-blades, though that little detail is never visible on me because I always wear something over it! Wearing with a black pencil skirt, tights and a black cardigan.

I think they modelled Sheldon (from The Big Bang Theory) on my "look" … long sleeve t-shirt with a short sleeve over the top!

I've always liked this look. :)

I'm the daggiest person around, so I won't often be admitting to what I'm wearing, but tonight I'm embracing my inner 'crazy cat lady' and wearing a Hello Kitty PJ top (I don't have a HK obsession—my Mum bought it for me after she saw the large cat face. She didn't know HK was a 'thing').

Huh. I thought I was wearing my dark blue bottoms that have cats all over them (from my favourite PJ store, Peter Alexander) but I must have changed at some point, because I just peeked under the blanket I'm snuggled under and I'm actually wearing pinkish PJ bottoms.  :blush2: Ah yes, I changed out of my jammies to go grocery shopping, and then changed back into different ones when I got home again. I spend so much time at home that I tend to just throw on the nearest clean clothes I can find!

Yay for cats!

It's somewhat cold outside, so I'm wearing blue jeans, with a blue blouse and a blue vest (blue's my favourite colour, though I normally don't wear this much blue :giggle2:). Over that I'm wearing another blue vest, because I feel so cold. My hair is finally starting to dry now after I washed it this morning, and I'm starting to feel warmer. We don't have any heating on because it's August, but it's been cold and rainy outside and it has cooled down inside too so I feel cold.

I have this really comfy, sweet pull over dress with a blue sash tied in the back. Its a simple cut, comes to the knees and is so soft that I wish I could wear it every day. Its a dark blue with cream colored leaf prints. Feels like I'm not wearing a stitch! No jewelry except my wedding set and my Pandora's charm bracelet. I decided to ornament my hair with a giant gold flower clip. Earrings would have made my head look too "busy."

I am wearing a loose white tank top which has rows and rows of silhouetted birdys standing on power lines. Some of the birds have little orange hearts on them and in places the lines loop into little heart shapes too. This is was a pretty nifty find in New Look last year :)

At home working, so just have it thrown on over black leggings for wandering around the house.

I am wearing what has become my out of school uniform lol Blue palazzo pants with a t shirt, either black or grey or a loose red shirt.  I have been wearing flip flops with big white flowers on them :D  Its really hot here, about 100F so, ya.  I usually dress up more for school.

We went to the seaside with the kids and dogs today so I wore cropped blue jeans and a cream lace backed top with my Skecher Go Walk shoes, so comfy and cope with any terrain yet don't make my feet hot .. They coped with Vesuvius last week! :) Feeling chilly now home though so have changed into joggers and fleece jumper to watch the footie on the telly.

I was wearing my green outdoorsy trousers for walking with the dogs, but there was a lot of rain, so after the dog walk I got changed into my just-bought housesuit trousers from Primark (it's pink and grey and it has owls on it). I'm wearing a T-shirt from Primark that I bought yesterday, it's light pink with butterflies and their Latin names. I'm wearing my dark pink vest over it. The housesuit also comes with a top (I think it's actually a pyamas but meh :P), but I was already wearing the T-shirt and vest but I might get changed later and put the top on. I don't normally wear this much pink, honest :giggle2:. Oh, and I'm also wearing my new socks that I bought yesterday at Primark, they are Minion socks (they are blue and yellow).

My standard "I'm not in school anymore" uniform: blue palazzo pants and a grey (or black) t shirt and white flip flops with a big White Chrysanthemum on them (and a little gem for the middle).  Hair in messy bun.  Oh- but I just realized, I haven't switched to flip flops just yet, I am still in my fuchsia colored fuzzy slippers.  :lol:

Jeans, a navy tee shirt under a pale blue man's shirt that I have prettified with a flowery (little blue flowers) pocket and trimmings. 

As I am about to scrub down an old cat carrier that has been sitting in my shed for a few years, and then clean out two cupboards, I will be temporarily changing into some old black trousers and an old (but exceptionally comfortable) checked shirt. 

Wearing my red Ylvis t-shirt - it has 8-bit chibi pictures of Bård and Vegard Ylvisåker and their 'sidekick' Calle Hellevang-Larsen. I love this shirt. Nobody but me knows it's me fangirling over Ylvis, and it looks nerdy coz 8-bit. :lol:

Just wearing it over a denim skirt, black leggings and cardigan.