What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

I thought they'd come out with a new album or something :D

No chance of that any time soon, I don't think :(  He's got his new solo album out next month.  Can't wait for it, actually, the last one was sooooo good!  :smile: 

I'm currently listening to Devin Townsend. I wonder why. I mean it's a very spring-y album for me and I do wonder if the sun made me think of it, or if it's just a coincidence. 

Oooh, I love me some Devin Townsend, especially Ziltoid the Omniscient  :D

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance of that any time soon, I don't think :(  He's got his new solo album out next month.  Can't wait for it, actually, the last one was sooooo good!  :smile:

That's why I was so surprised and thrilled, and then disappointed! Cheers! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Oooh, I love me some Devin Townsend, especially Ziltoid the Omniscient  :D

Is that a song or an album? I've only listened to one album by him, but I'm going to listen to more of his stuff :yes: Soon!

That's why I was so surprised and thrilled, and then disappointed! Cheers! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Oops  :giggle2:   Well his solo stuff's great too . . . 

Is that a song or an album? I've only listened to one album by him, but I'm going to listen to more of his stuff :yes: Soon!

It's an album  :smile:

I've been listening to different 90s R&B and hip hop collections on Spotify these past few nights, and this is what's playing at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUOkg4jFNus

I've always liked the music video, everyone's in a good mood and everyone's feeling fine and they're listening to music and I like the song, too. There's Jennifer Lopez on the video, too, by the way. It was before she got famous all on her own. 

One of the most annoying songs out there at the moment, and when I was in sauna yesterday, listening to the radio, and thought they were going to start playing the song (instead of it being just a commercial) I was shouting 'No! No! No! Don't play it!!' but then of course they did. But I then thought fine, let's rally and make this annoying thing into a positive thing. At least the guy's rapping/singing about keeping a positive attitude. Yes, let's do that thing, that positive thing :devcat:  :rolleyes::D

Edited by frankie

Wow Frankie, Salmonella Dub are a Kiwi band, I wouldn't have thought you'd ever heard of them!! :blush2:

This is my absolute favourite of theirs.

I didn't know they were a Kiwi band! :o Wow that's cool!  :friends3:   My ex introduced me to their music back when we started going out. I remember listening to the album one evening in December, sitting on a window sill, looking at wintery Helsinki and knitting him a pair of socks for his Christmas present. That's very far from Kiwi :D I always associate winter and snow and woolly socks with the album :D

Edit: I'll now listen to the song in your link! :) 

Edited by frankie

I didn't know they were a Kiwi band! :o Wow that's cool!  :friends3:   My ex introduced me to their music back when we started going out. I remember listening to the album one evening in December, sitting on a window sill, looking at wintery Helsinki and knitting him a pair of socks for his Christmas present. That's very far from Kiwi :D I always associate winter and snow and woolly socks with the album :D

Edit: I'll now listen to the song in your link! :)

Well you were spot on with this song, they obviously filmed it in winter.  :D In the original version it's even more obviously winter (I just prefer the Adrian Sherwood remix, that's why I posted the other one)