Reading List - 2012

Nicola Booth

I decided to start a book journal this year. I have just decided to keep this journal to see how many books I read in a month and then a year. I hope to eventually add reviews, etc but for now I am just interested to see what I read in a year cos other members seem to keep track. I have a terrible memory insofar as I get so engrossed in a book but when I finish and go on to the next one, I can barely remember what I have read unless it blows my mind!

Edited by Nicola Booth

Ooh Nicola what a great idea, do you mind if I do the same? Is there a particular place I have to put it? I'm the same as you and would like to keep track of what I read over the year.

Hi Nicola and Danielle,

I always keep a reading list as well. A lot of us on here do, and if you wanted to keep one at the forum, there is a section called reading blogs / lists, where people list their books, and - if they want to - their thoughts on the books they read, reviews etc. :)

You can find it here: http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/forum/16-reading-lists-blogs/

Hope this helps!

Edited by Ruth