The crazy ramblings of Hush Hush. Hi ima bookoholic :)

hush_hush

Hey I'm Hush Hush,

I love to read and write and most would say that I am bubbly and friendly.

I am a very curious creature and I can't stop asking questions sometimes I go into my own world and think the weirdest things.

I'm currently writing something special and so far I have written close to 30 chapters. :)

Who wants to dream with me?

I don’t mind finishing my first book on my own but I am against some break walls...

1) I can’t spell to save my life.

2) I read till the cows come home but grammar doesn’t stick at all.

3) I’m young and lack writing experience.

4) I can’t study writing my student loan is more than I ever had in my account.

Reasons why I need to write this book.

1) It’s my dream. A good one to.

2) I am the idea master my brain is on all the time and my book series concept is REALLY good.

Ive thought out the plots back to front, twists and turns, the love hexagons, betrayal and created a portal to transport the reader to a world of “what ifs.”

3) I want to live what I dish out everyday “no matter what circumstances you have in life everyone is capable of succeeding and belief is the first step.”

this book needs to be written its not about money, being well known or being a best seller it’s about living out a dream and writing something so good the reader will get book two.

So please help me and create something special. :)

Welcome to the Board hush-hush :smile:

I'm also writing a book and know how hard it is to get it finished (in fact, mine is nowhere near finished!). There are a lot of great people on the board so I hope you enjoy it here.

There is even a writing section, so hopefully you will get the help and support you need to finish your book.

Welcome hush hush and it's very brave of you to stand up and say you are a bookaholic :smile:

Not like you'd be in the wrong place for it, though. :lol:

Anyway, welcome to BCF. :welcome2: I hope you succeed with your novel, you seem to have the dream and the drive to believe you can chase it. So, seriously, best of luck with everything!

Thank you all for your warmest welcomes :)

All your wishes of good luck mean so much to me I'm embarking on something that is quite scary. My book is a fantasy book series and I have marked out the entire plots for all three books. I am taking a subject that is well known to billions across the globe but giving it a different spin and perspective. My mother loves reading crime mystery novels and I have grown to love them to so I have added some of that style to my book especially the twists and turns (I love those). I have also spilled some fantasy, drama and romance into my melting pot. It took me over a month to get the plots down with the help of my brother who is basically my boss "How many chapters did your write today," is the topic starter in our conversations hehe. My happiest memories growing up were of my parents giving me my first library card and when your little it feels like you have been given the key to something special. My parents and I would go to the library frequently and those were my happiest of times. Sadly my parents split up only years after it is one of the few memories I remember all three of us being together. I have always loved words and how they connect to us in a very personally level especially our emotions and they way we think. Most of my writing experience is poetry so this is a big step.

I hope I have answered all your questions and regards to books I like... mmmm wow

Fiction: James Patterson, Sherlock Holmes, The Secret life of dresses, Hunger Games, Davinci Code & Last Symbol, The twilight saga and The Host (a lot of young adult fiction), The Vampire academy series, Mortal instruments series, The Morganville Vampires series,The passage, Nicholas Sparks novels (Notebook, The wedding, The Choice, A Walk to Remember), Stephen King, Envy, Jodi Pilcot, Jane Austen. I really love the fable 'The alchemist', The sea of trolls and the list goes on...

Non fiction: Finding Your Own North Star, Emotional Intelligence. I really like self educational books :)

I like a little bit of everything that means I'm greedy. HEHE

Hello, welcome and I can't wait to read your book! hehe. One of my favourite genres happens to be fantasy! :D

Edited by Devi