Hello

Timstar

Hi all,

Being meaning to introduce myself for a while!

My Name is Tim, I'm a 22 year old final year student at the University of Essex studying Biomedical Science.

I really enjoyed reading as a child then kinda didn't for about 10 years for some reason. In the last couple of years I have really got back into it. Started when I randomly picked up a book and author from a charity shop, It was Cell by Stephen King. I really enjoyed it and King rapidly became my favourite author. I have a bad habit of many more books then I can read therefore I have almost every King book already but have only read about 15.

I also enjoy history, therefore I read a few historical non-fictions as well as Bernard Cornwell who I think is amazing! Read about 6 Sharpe books so far, but again own all the rest and are on the TBR pile.

Other authors I have read some of and want to read more include:

Chuck Palahniuk

Jack Ketchum

George R. R. Martin

Cormac McCarthy

Ian Fleming

Neil Gaiman

Joe Hill

Brett Easton Ellis

I have enjoyed this forum a lot so far and already bought some books based on the recommendations!

A slightly belated welcome from me. :welcome2: Hope to see you around the boards.

I have a friend doing Biomedical Science but admittedly it goes straight over my head. :giggle: