Hey!

Angury

Hey there! My name is Angury (not my real name :ontome: ), I'm 18 and I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm currently a student and I'm hoping to study medicine next year at university! I've always been a big fan of books, but I've mostly stuck to fantasy such as the Game of Thrones, the Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter etc. I recently decided to broaden my horizons and delve into books from other genres. After reading a few classics here and there, I realised how much I'd missed by restricting myself to fantasy.. so I decided to join this forum in order to discuss books with other avid readers and look for suggestions for other great books to read.

At the moment I'm reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding and have just borrowed The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger from my local library. I look forward to chatting with you all about our favourite books and hopefully entering some great discussions!

Hello and welcome! I am new here too, you will love the place! Everyone is friendly and welcoming :D

Edited by Devi