Good Smoothie Recipes

I usually just bung in whatever I have to hand. More often than not it'll be an apple, a bit of banana and a handful of frozen mixed berries with a splash of fresh orange juice. Mango and pineapple is also a good mix. I prefer the juice-based ones rather than the yoghurt, milk or icecream ones. That said, a really nice one is a whole banana with some yoghurt (natural, vanilla or banana flavours work best) and whiz together with a drop of milk and a small handful of chocolate chips. Very indulgent! :)

• 2 months later...

I used to work in a smoother bar when I was a student so we experimented a lot with the ingredients we had. A healthy antioxidant one we made was full of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Add these to non concentrated apple juice and a spoonful of frozen low fat yoghurt and you have a winner! (could use fresh yoghurt too). And the naughtiest one we made was yoghurt, a banana, milk and big spoonfuls of nutella (or any form of chocolate spread!).

Keep us informed won't you?!

Andie x

For awhile now I was drinking strawberry, yogurt, milk and peanut butter smoothies. I have not graduated to green smoothies of all kinds. I am in love with these. They are great meal replacements. I actually call it "drinking a salad, instead of eating one." I add fruit to each and they are very yummy.