cancel tv

paun

Becuae not enoug money I cancel the satellite tv start next month. I do not mind because they take off American footbasll anyway and they show same programs over again many ntimes. I still have dvd player so I watch that now. Mostly tv shows friends and the office and some movies.

Becuae not enoug money I cancel the satellite tv start next month. I do not mind because they take off American footbasll anyway and they show same programs over again many ntimes. I still have dvd player so I watch that now. Mostly tv shows friends and the office and some movies.

Hi Paun

We haven't had cable tv here for about 10 years and manage just fine. I watch lots of videos on youtube,so am lucky to find some of my favorite shows on there .

Don't blame you it all repeats, soaps and reality programmes anyway :irked:

My boyfriend and I canceled our digital cable subscription months ago when they kept raising the rate. We just couldn't afford it anymore. We don't miss it AT ALL, especially not cable news. We still have "basic" cable, which is about $15 a month so we can get our local channels, etc. Besides, there's so much free streaming TV online these days anyway!

We aren't big TV watchers (I prefer real life), so never had cable to begin with- just freeview, and we don't watch much of that other than E4 and the other BBC channels (3, 4 etc). You aren't missing much.

I'm another one who hasn't had cable TV or satellite for at least a year now and I really only miss it when I want to see sports that they don't show on the regular channels (like hockey and baseball). Otherwise I get much more use out of the internet because I watch quite a bit of stuff via Netflix through my Wii or I'll pop in a DVD from time to time.

We only have freeview and that is quite enough for us. I look through the programmes on satellite sometimes and I don't think I'm missing anything. My preferrred channels are ITV3 (I love the Poirot and Sherlock repeats) and Yesterday with their Nazi Hunter stories.