iReader recommendations

ireader

Hello,

First of all, I'm new to this forum. I've been reading forum posts for a long time. I used to read books. It makes me feel a bit better. It helps me forget all worryes and strees.

I want to recommend you books. I'm a Kindle user. I like to read new books, from new authors.

I'm readinng a new book, it was shipped 2 days ago, the book is called "Join me in blood". I would like to talk about new ebooks.

I adore this book! I picked it up at kindle store (AMAZON).

Thinking it was geared towards adolescents I was a little leery, but the need for something to read won out. After 4 chapters, I was delighted to find this somewhat. I didn't finish reading it yet just because I'm reading more books, I like it and I want to know more.

Hello ireader, and welcome to the forum. :)

It's great that you are getting into reading, and nice that you want to join in with our discussions on the forum here. How did you find this book? I am always looking for new authors to try but I can never really find debut lists, so what's your secret?

Hi Ireader

I have a Kindle too .I actually prefer books over kindles most of the times,but sometimes the Kindle comes in handy if you want a book quickly and don't want to drive a long ways to get it .

I'm glad you found a book you like .

I agree that reading is a wonderful way to keep your mind off your worries.

I'm readinng a new book, it was shipped 2 days ago, the book is called "Join me in blood". I would like to talk about new ebooks.

I adore this book! I picked it up at kindle store (AMAZON).

Thinking it was geared towards adolescents I was a little leery, but the need for something to read won out. After 4 chapters, I was delighted to find this somewhat. I didn't finish reading it yet just because I'm reading more books, I like it and I want to know more.

How did you come across a book that was only released on 9 November? I've Googled it - there is no information about it (in fact, if one just Googles "Join me in blood by Inma B.M" (title and author name from Amazon) one gets some rather... surprising results) and there is nothing about the author either.

It seems a bit odd that anyone could stumble across this book by accident.

Do you know anything about the 'author'?

I'm a bit suspicious too - as it's an e-book it wouldn't be "shipped". And to have been able to read enough of it to make such a favourable impression by the time you made the post here about it, you would have had to have it pretty much immediately on publication.

I smell a rat. Or a sock puppet. Or perhaps a sock puppet rat...

There is no information about the book in Google cause author is not famous. There are a lot of chat rooms about "authors" who want to show to all you their books and I used to chat with them. For example http://writerschatroom.com/ I don't want to spam posting url's, this is not my intention.

I only wanted to know what books (new books) do you read. I like to read "famous" books 2, but I prefer new authors because it is cheap too! hahahaha

Greetings ;)