Evil at Heart - Chelsea Cain

So I'm currently reading Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain and I didn't realise it was part of a series (and not the first in the series either!). I'm enjoying it but I think some parts are a bit far-fetched (aren't all crime novels though?).

Was just wondering if it's worth picking up the rest of the series? And what they're actually called?

I've not read them, but here's the books in the series:

Archie and Gretchen series

1. Heartsick (2007)

2. Sweetheart (2008)

3. Evil at Heart (2009)

4. The Night Season (2011)

You might like to have a look at www.fantasticfiction.co.uk where I got the info from, as it's really useful for looking up all the books by a particular author, and particularly useful for seeing what order books in a series were published. Hope that helps! :smile2:

Edited by chesilbeach

I've not read them, but here's the books in the series:

Archie and Gretchen series

1. Heartsick (2007)

2. Sweetheart (2008)

3. Evil at Heart (2009)

4. The Night Season (2011)

You might like to have a look at www.fantasticfiction.co.uk where I got the info from, as it's really useful for looking up all the books by a particular author, and particularly useful for seeing what order books in a series were published. Hope that helps! :smile2:

thats great, thanks :)

I've read the first three books, and I really, truly liked the first two. The third was a bit of a let down. I would recommend you read the first two, in order. The third novel has nothing on the first two! It was really refreshing to read of a female serial killer for once, and there were a few twists I really didn't see coming. Brilliant books. Although I can't say how much you've been spoiled, by having read the third book first.

Edit: And thanks chesilbeach for the info, I had no idea there's a fourth book already! :smile2: You're a gem!

Edited by frankie