Ringer

~Andrea~

I watched the pilot episode but found it so bady made I couldn't watch any more of the series. I mean, seriously, when they're on the speedboat, it's very obviously shot on a sound stage with the background flying past them on a screen and then bumping themselves up and down - such terrible production values! I later caught part of another episode late one night and it did nothing but confirm I'd made the right decision when I ditched it. The writing and acting were awful too. And far too many twin references with reflections and two of everything all the time. Awful, awful, awful!

I loved SMG in Buffy and also in films like Cruel Intentions, but I think she must surely be feeling a bit embarrassed at this show. I'm also a HUGE fan of Ioan Gruffud and he was pretty much the best thing about it from what I could see, but even his presence couldn't rescue this stinker. I can't see it getting a second season based on what I've seen of it.

Oh dear - not a fan then :lol:. I must admit I was dubious with the first episode but have really got into it as the series has gone on. I hope it does get a second series, from what I gather the ratings have been pretty good so far.

Edited by ~Andrea~