Melissa Hill

codysmum

Is anyone loving Melissa Hill as much as I am at the moment. She is a brilliant chick lit author who usually throws in a big twist to the story at the end.

The first book I read of hers was 'The Last to Know' and I'll have to admit when the twist was revealed I sat there stunned for ages, my mind boggling at the fact that I was caught by surprise as I usually can predict what will happen in a book.

I have since devoured every one of her books and have never been disappointed :)

Is anyone loving Melissa Hill as much as I am at the moment. She is a brilliant chick lit author who usually throws in a big twist to the story at the end.

The first book I read of hers was 'The Last to Know' and I'll have to admit when the twist was revealed I sat there stunned for ages, my mind boggling at the fact that I was caught by surprise as I usually can predict what will happen in a book.

I have since devoured every one of her books and have never been disappointed :)

I ADORE Melissa Hill and think the twists in her novels are really clever! Did you know she's also just started writing crime/thriller novels under the name Casey Hill? Can't wait to try her first novel!

I ADORE Melissa Hill and think the twists in her novels are really clever! Did you know she's also just started writing crime/thriller novels under the name Casey Hill? Can't wait to try her first novel!

Ooooohhhhh.....I generally don't read crime/thriller novels, but the way she writes I might have to give them a go....just checked my fave site for seeing when books are released and it sounds fantastic, gonna have to get on to my local library about ordering it in, thanks for letting me know :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Vickie H, thank you so much for letting me know this, I have just finished reading TABOO and it was brilliant, I'm definately not one for crime novels usually but I got so stuck into this one very quickly and had it read within 3 days...I could just not put it down. A highly recommended read :)