Hello from London

bouquin

Dear all,

I'm completely new on here and found this site by chance, so I give it a go.

I'm a 30yo French man who lives in London and must admit I love British culture. I actually believe British people are much more open minded than what we could see across the sea. I had the opportunity to go back to France in 2008, but did decide to stay here.

When I'm not working, as a hobby, I manage an online dating site for book lovers in the UK, that should tell what my interest in books is. I also like to roller blade and para-glide.

I hope this site can help me expand my circle of friends, who have the same interests in books than I have.

That's about it. Oh, I forgot the most important, my book tastes... erm.. it's the embarrassing bit... I have a strange taste for chick books... My last one was "the single girl's to do list" from Lindsey Kelk...

Take care,

g.

I thought the single to do list was brilliant.

First, I found it felt very very real. Attention to details is there along the book, little details will make you believe it's a very real story.

Second, it's a very refreshing story. And I recommended it to a gf of mine who just got dumped by her bf... when books have an impact like this on your lives... then it has to be more than a book.

Have you read "I heart Paris"?

Welcome

That's about it. Oh, I forgot the most important, my book tastes... erm.. it's the embarrassing bit... I have a strange taste for chick books... My last one was "the single girl's to do list" from Lindsey Kelk...

I think more men should read chick-lit I might help them understand us a bit better :friends0:

Welcome

I think more men should read chick-lit I might help them understand us a bit better :friends0:

hum... not sure about that: women are impossible to understand, no matter how many books you read, chick ones or not :)

but I do find chick books very sensual, soft and emotional usually...